Milco Manufacturing provides the force behind your manufacturing needs. Since the 1950s, we have been creating unique cylinders for our client’s unique needs. We are able to work within your current equipment to provide parts for new guns, and help to replace worn parts for existing equipment.
Milco Modular Cylinders:
Milco designed and introduce this family of cylinders back in 2000. They were reviewed as the best cylinder technology for improved manufacturability and extended life.
- Reduced standard lead times
- Multiple mounts allow use on many gun platforms
- We stock some components, and cylinder kits
This Milco patented design was designed and created by our very own, Charlie Senn, in 1953. This cylinder is excellent for offset welding applications as well as projection welding.
- Cylinder rod is same diameter as piston – large bearing surface
- Long life – units have been in service since the 1950s
We use several manufacturers of servo pneumatic cylinders. They are built in soft touch feature and give you great production efficiency.
- Allows for air equalization system
- One stroke need for all applications
Milco produces over 18 families of legacy cylinders including GM, Ford and Chrysler standards. We also have several cross-reference tables to other manufacturers cylinders. In other words, we will be sure to have whatever standard you are looking for.
- Many types of steel fixture type cylinders
- Cylinder Kits are also available for all types of legacy cylinders
Milco developed and introduced this bullet proof reverse parallel (RP) actuator around 1995. Its increased life span and adaptable motor make this a customer favorite.
- This RP unit is non rotating and can use any robot manufactures motor with motor adaptor plates
- Belt driven
This new inline actuator was designed and built by Milco to improve our reverse parallel system. We have reduced its weight and is now belt-free. Think of it as the Reverse Parallel 2.0.
- Non rotate and you can still use any robot manufactures’ motor